Terms and conditions & Legal notices
Prize draw terms and conditions
Discover Krka – Win a four night holiday to Slovenia
Please read the full terms and conditions before entering the prize draw for your chance to win an exploring holiday for two in Slovenia
- This prize draw is open to veterinary professionals who are residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. This draw excludes employees of Krka, d.d. Krka UK, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- The entrant must be aged 18 years or over, have a full driving licence valid in the UK and EU and willing to drive in the EU.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via www.discoverkrka.co.uk and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way. Entries will only be accepted via the website.
- The draw will close at 12pm on the 31st January 2018. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date and time.
- The winner will be contacted via email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- One winning entrant will win a four night explorer holiday including:
- • Direct flights to Ljubljana from London Airport • 5 days car hire (car to include satellite navigation) • 1 night at the Grand Hotel Bled • 2 nights at the Krka Terme Hotel Svoboda Strunjan • 1 night at the Grand Union Hotel Ljubljana
- The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and London Airport, travel insurance, transfers in Slovenia, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
- The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Krka UK Ltd will be responsible for provision of flights, hotel accommodation and car hire. Should there be any complaints, these should be risen with the appropriate provider and not Krka UK Ltd.
- The winner will be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Krka UK Ltd, Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11-12 St James’s Square, London, SW1Y 4LB, United Kingdom
This website is owned and provided by KRKA UK Ltd, which is a part of Krka Group (hereinafter Krka). Krka manages, supervises and updates Krka’s website in the UK. The current website pages are designed to provide general information about Krka and its products.
The information and data available on Krka’s web pages are only for information purposes and do not provide the grounds for legally binding relationships or establishment of any such relationships, unless explicitly indicated otherwise (e.g. release of official offers, promotional materials, etc.).
The information about Krka and its products presented on Krka’s web pages shall not be understood as an offer of products. The information about the products and/or active substances presented on Krka’s web pages is general information about Krka’s overall product range only. Please note that this information may not be considered as an offer, unless explicitly indicated otherwise.
Disclaimer of liability
In order to ensure accurate information and up-to-date data on its pages, Krka designs its web pages with due diligence. Krka, however, does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information. Krka also reserves the right to alter at any time and in any way the contents of web pages regardless of the reason and without prior notification. Page users use the released data exclusively at their own risk. Krka and any other legal or any person that has cooperated in the design and production of present web pages expressly waives any responsibility and liability for any damages whatsoever that may arise or be related to the access, use, or inability to use the information from present web pages and/or for any errors or deficiencies in their contents.
The information provided on Krka’s website does not in any way aim to give professional medical advice or instructions for the treatment of any disease with Krka’s products. Please consult a doctor or pharmacist before using any Krka’s product.
It may happen that any user of Krka’s web pages will respond by posting various pieces information. Krka waives all responsibility in this regard. Please note that such information is not confidential and does not fall under copyright protection. Krka reserves the right to use any such information freely, disseminate and disclose it to any other party without limitations, and to use it without quoting the source. Krka reserves the right to use also (but not only) the ideas, concepts, knowledge, experience and techniques, which are the subject matter of any such information or the information may comprise. Krka may use such information at its own discretion for any selected purpose.
Links to other websites
Current website pages also contain information from third persons and links to the websites of third persons. Should we deem this suitable, we may mark them appropriately. Krka is not familiar with website page contents of third parties, and shall therefore not undertake any responsibility for their information.
Intellectual property rights
All the information and images presented on Krka’s web pages are, within the legally permitted framework, subject to protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights. The documents published on present website pages may only be reproduced for non-commercial and personal purposes, and all the above-mentioned notices concerning the protection of copyright or other intellectual property rights must be respected. The information contained on present website pages must not be copied, displayed, downloaded, modified, reproduced or in any other way distributed for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Krka. The brand names and trademarks which appear on these pages are the registered trademarks of Krka, or Krka has the right to use.
Krka protects with special care the protection and privacy of information obtained from its web page users and their personal data according to the legislation in use in United Kingdom. Please read more below about collecting, saving, using and disseminating information.
You may use our website without entering your personal data.
We collect personal data that you provide when you fill out a form on our website or if you send your personal data to us by e-mail or as part of inquiries or requests and similar situations when you decide to send your personal data to us.
In addition to the data that you send to us, we also collect information from cookies. The information may include the web pages linked to our website, the web pages that you visit from our website, your IP address and the length of your visit to our web page. We could use the information to identify you, but this is not what we do.
The data and information you send to us, or which we collect through cookies, may be processed only for the purpose they were sent to us and for the following purposes: statistical purposes and for identifying demographics and interests of website users, but only so that you cannot be identified; diagnosing problems with our server and administering our website; or for other purposes you have requested or agreed to, unless required otherwise by law.
The data and information you send to us will be saved and used by Krka only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose they were collected for.
Your personal data is processed in United Kingdom by Krka UK Ltd. Your information will be stored in the UK on secure servers. We will ensure that protection of personal data complies with the legislation of the European Union and the United Kingdom, where data is collected or processed.
We may outsource processing of certain data to our business partners in Slovenia, for whom we guarantee they comply with the regulations about the personal data protection in your country. Neither Krka nor our business partners shall in any form convey your data to any third parties and to a third country, unless we obtain your consent to do so, or if so required by legal authorities.
You are welcome to contact us regarding the access, rectification, blocking or erasing your personal data on the following address:
KRKA UK Ltd, Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James’s Square, London SW1Y 4LB. United Kingdom
A cookie is a small file that stores on your computer when you first visit a website. When you visit that website again, the data are retrieved from the cookie, and the website recognizes the cookie. The purpose of this technology and obtained information is to improve the websites and your user experience.
Krka uses session cookies and persistent cookies – they remain stored on your device for a certain period of time after you leave our website. We use session cookies to count the number of visitors of the website. We also use persistent cookies, which originate from other websites, namely Google Analytics cookies, that we use to find out how you move on our websites, which content is the most interesting to you and how long you stay on a particular content.
We process data collected through cookies only for statistical purposes and for indentifying demographics and interests of website users, but only in aggregated form, so that you cannot be identified, for diagnosing problems with our server and administering our website and to inform you about our products and services.
Krka uses technical and organizational security precautions to protect data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data that we collect on-line, we use data networks that are among other things protected also by industry standard firewall and password. In the course of handling personal data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. While we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we endeavour to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Last updated November 2016